BHO

Plate 249: St. James's Place

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

St. James's Place

a. Park front of No. 22 in 1847.

Figure 249b:

St. James's Place

Park front of No. 22 in 1847.

James Wyatt, architect, 1803 (p. 536). Demolished

b. Park fronts of Nos. 21 (1813–14) and 22 (1803, James Wyatt, architect) (pp. 534, 536).

Figure 249b:

St. James's Place

Park fronts of Nos. 21 (1813–14) and 22 (1803, James Wyatt, architect) (pp. 534, 536).

Demolished