BHO

Plate 253: Spencer House, St. James's Place

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

Spencer House, St. James's Place, 1756–66.

John Vardy, architect (p. 518)

a. West front

Figure 253a:

Spencer House, St. James's Place

West front

b. North front. East wing not built

Figure 253b:

Spencer House, St. James's Place

North front. East wing not built