BHO

Plate 254: Spencer House, St. James's Place

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Spencer House, St. James's Place, 1756–66.

John Vardy, architect (p. 518)

a. View from north-west in c. 1800

Figure 254a:

Spencer House, St. James's Place

View from north-west in c. 1800

b. North front

Figure 254b:

Spencer House, St. James's Place

North front