BHO

Plate 255: Spencer House, St. James's Place, west front

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Spencer House, St. James's Place, 1756–66.

Figure 255:

Spencer House, St. James's Place, west front.

John Vardy, architect (p. 518). West front