BHO

Plate 256: Spencer House, St. James's Place

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Spencer House, St. James's Place, 1756–66.

John Vardy, architect (p. 518)

a. Entrance hall in 1926.

Figure 256a: Spencer House, St. James's Place Entrance hall in 1926.

Copyright Country Life

b. Staircase hall

Figure 256b: Spencer House, St. James's Place Staircase hall