BHO

Plate 271: Nos. 16–17 Pall Mall in 1908

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Nos. 16–17 Pall Mall, 1833–4, in 1908.

Figure 271a:

Nos. 16–17 Pall Mall in 1908.

(Sir) Charles Barry, architect (p. 325). Demolished

b. Nos. 16–17 Pall Mall, 1833–4, elevation and ground-floor plan.

Figure 271c:

Nos. 16–17 Pall Mall, elevation and ground-floor plan.

(Sir) Charles Barry, architect (p. 325). Demolished

c. Ordnance Office, Nos. 83–84 Pall Mall, 1850–1.

Figure 271c:

Ordnance Office, Nos. 83–84 Pall Mall.

(Sir) James Pennethorne, architect (p.367). Demolished