BHO

Plate 276: Nos. 66–67 St. James's Street and 1 St. James's Place

Survey of London: Volumes 29 and 30, St James Westminster, Part 1. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1960.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

a. Nos. 66–67 St. James's Street and 1 St. James's Place, 1899–1900.

Figure 276a:

Nos. 66–67 St. James's Street and 1 St. James's Place

R. J. Worley, architect (p. 473)

b. Nos. 7–8 Park Place, 1891–2.

Figure 276b:

Nos. 7–8 Park Place

H. H. and M. E. Collins, architects (p. 543)

c. No. 11 Ryder Street, 1864–5.

Figure 276c:

No. 11 Ryder Street

John Norton, architect. Two east bays (lefl) added by William Woodward 1900–1 (p. 318)

d. No. 63 St. James's Street, 1886–8.

Figure 276d:

No. 63 St. James's Street

Messrs. Davis and Emanuel, architects (p. 472)