BHO

Plate 136: Houses erected in the 1820s on the SITE OF CARNABY MARKET

Survey of London: Volumes 31 and 32, St James Westminster, Part 2. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1963.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

b, c. Houses erected in 1820's on site of Carnaby Market (pp. 198, 202)

a. Proposal for widening Shugg Lane (now Glasshouse Street) at intersection with Piccadilly, 1796 (p. 67)

Figure 136c:

Proposal for widening Shugg Lane (now Glasshouse Street) at intersection with Piccadilly, 1796 (p. 67)

b. Nos. 36–33 (consec.) Marshall Street in 1962

Figure 136b:

Nos. 36–33 (consec.) Marshall Street in 1962

c. Nos. 10–1 (consec.) Newburgh Street in 1960

Figure 136c:

Nos. 10–1 (consec.) Newburgh Street in 1960