BHO

Plate 25: Chapels

Survey of London: Volumes 33 and 34, St Anne Soho. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1966.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Presbyterian Chapel, Little Chapel Street, 1822–4. ? Samuel or Charles Beazley, architect (p. 295).

Figure 25a:

Presbyterian Chapel, Little Chapel Street, 1822–4. ? Samuel or Charles Beazley, architect (p. 295).

Demolished

b. Welsh Chapel, Charing Cross Road, 1886–7, in 1964. James Cubitt, architect (p. 309)

Figure 25b:

Welsh Chapel, Charing Cross Road, 1886–7, in 1964. James Cubitt, architect (p. 309)