BHO

Plate 45: Aldridge's Horse Repository, Upper St. Martin's Lane

Survey of London: Volumes 33 and 34, St Anne Soho. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1966.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Aldridge's Horse Repository, Upper St. Martin's Lane, 1844. Charles Hatchard, architect (p. 342). Demolished

a. Exterior in 1955

Figure 45a:

Aldridge's Horse Repository, Upper St. Martin's Lane

Exterior in 1955

b. Interior

Figure 45b:

Aldridge's Horse Repository, Upper St. Martin's Lane

Interior