Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. North Wharf in 1989, showing the iron-plated river wall of the early 1860s (pp. 619, 620).
No. 19A is on the left (p. 622)
b. River Police Station in 1969.
John Butler, architect, 1893–4 (pp. 620–2). To the south (left) is Concordia Wharf (p. 622) and Hawthorn's Wharf (pp. 622–3)