BHO

Plate 105: Public Houses

Page 105

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Public Houses

a. The West India Dock Tavern, Coldharbour, built 1828–30 (p. 623).

Figure 105a: Public Houses The West India Dock Tavern, Coldharbour, built 1828–30 (p. 623).

Demolished

b. The Marshall Keate, Preston's Road, built 1841, in 1986 (p. 632).

Figure 105b: Public Houses The Marshall Keate, Preston's Road, built 1841, in 1986 (p. 632).

Demolished

c. The Gun, Coldharbour, the 1875 extension in 1969 (pp. 623–4)

Figure 105c: Public Houses The Gun, Coldharbour, the 1875 extension in 1969 (pp. 623–4)

d. The Steamship, Naval Row, built 1885, in 1986 (p. 636)

Figure 105d: Public Houses The Steamship, Naval Row, built 1885, in 1986 (p. 636)