BHO

Plate 106

Page 106

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. (right). Crober's Cottages, Bedford Street, in c1892.

Figure 106c: Crober's Cottages, Bedford Street, in c1892. (right). Crober's Cottages, Bedford Street, in c1892.

Joseph Gwilt, architect, 1830 (pp. 630–1). Demolished

b. Bridge House, Preston's Road, portico (south front) and east front in 1986.

Figure 106b: Bridge House, Preston's Road, exterior in 1986. Bridge House, Preston's Road, portico (south front) and east front in 1986.

John Rennie, architect, 1819–20 (pp. 628–30)

c. Bridge House, Preston's Road, portico (south front) and east front in 1986.

Figure 106c: Bridge House, Preston's Road, exterior in 1986. Bridge House, Preston's Road, portico (south front) and east front in 1986.

John Rennie, architect, 1819–20 (pp. 628–30)