Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Blackwall Tunnel., (Sir) Alexander Binnie, Engineer to the LCC, 1892–7 (pp. 640–5)
a. One of the four vertical shafts made by the Thames Iron Works & Ship Building Company (p. 642)
b. The Northern Entrance Gatehouse, photographed during the Opening Ceremony, 22 May 1897 (p. 643).
Thomas Blashill, architect. Demolished