Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Looking south near the north end in 1986.
Boundary wall of the East India Docks right (p. 591) and the boundary wall of Blackwall Goods Yard (former Pepper Warehouses) left (p. 656)
b. Looking northwards near Silvocea Wharf in 1925.
Boundary wall of the East India Docks left, and former dockmaster's house built in 1815–16 right (p. 662)