Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Hercules Wharf, Orchard Place, from the north in 1987 (pp. 675–6).
The warehouse on the right was built for the Union Castle Company in 1908 (p. 672)
b (left). Timber sheds with Belfast-truss roofs at Jubilee Wharf, Orchard Place, built 1935–6, in 1986 (pp. 670–1).