Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Offices of the Thames Iron Works & Ship Building Company, Orchard Place, in 1898 (p. 675).
b. Entrance to the former Pepper Warehouses (Blackwall Goods Yard), Leamouth Road, in c1935 (pp. 658–9)
c. The Thames Plate Glass Company's works in Orchard Place, looking north in the early 1850s (pp. 663–6).