Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Trinity House Buoy Whare, Orchard Place
a. Former chain and buoy store and experimental lighthouse looking south-west in 1994.
(Sir) James N. Douglass, Engineer-in-Chief, 1864–6 (pp. 679–80)