BHO

Plate 118: Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place

Page 118

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

Trinity House Buoy Whare, Orchard Place

a. (top). Proving-house range, built 1875, in 1986 (p. 681)

Figure 118a:

Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place

(top). Proving-house range, built 1875, in 1986 (p. 681)

b. Fitting-shop, built 1952–4, exterior in 1986 and interior in 1989 (pp. 681–2)

Figure 118b:

Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place

Fitting-shop, built 1952–4, exterior in 1986 and interior in 1989 (pp. 681–2)

c. Fitting-shop, built 1952–4, exterior in 1986 and interior in 1989 (pp. 681–2)

Figure 118c:

Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place

Fitting-shop, built 1952–4, exterior in 1986 and interior in 1989 (pp. 681–2)