Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
The Iron Bridge Over The River Lea, 1810 (p. 126)
a. Unexecuted design by John Rennie of 1809
b. View from north-east in c1825 of the bridge erected in 1810.
James Walker and Alfred Burges, surveyors and engineers. In the distance are the East India Company's Pepper Warehouses, left, and the East India Docks. Demolished