Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Brunswick whare. Developed 1833–4, James Walker, architect and engineer (pp. 503–8).
a. View in the mid-1830s showing two shed-warehouses (p. 597) and, left, the Brunswick Hotel (pp. 596–7)
b. View looking west in June 1920.
The London and Blackwall Railway terminus is in the centre (pp. 597–8) and the former Railway Tavern to the right (p. 598)