BHO

Plate 121: Brunswick Wharf

Page 121

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Brunswick Wharef. Developed 1833–4, James Walker, architect and engineer.

All demolished

a. Shed-warehouse, built 1834, in August 1947 (p. 597)

Figure 121c: Brunswick Wharf Shed-warehouse, built 1834, in August 1947 (p. 597)

b. Brunswick Hotel, built 1833–4, in 1930 (pp. 596–7)

Figure 121b: Brunswick Wharf Brunswick Hotel, built 1833–4, in 1930 (pp. 596–7)

c. Part of the iron-plated river wall in July 1903, after its partial collapse (pp. 593–4)

Figure 121c: Brunswick Wharf Part of the iron-plated river wall in July 1903, after its partial collapse (pp. 593–4)