BHO

Plate 122: Brunswick Wharf Power Station

Page 122

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Brunswick Wharf Power Station.

a. Exterior from south-west in 1987

Figure 122a: Brunswick Wharf Power Station Exterior from south-west in 1987

John Bruce, consulting engineer, Farmer & Dark, consulting architects, 1947–56 (pp. 598–600). Mostly demolished

b. (above right). Control room in 1953

Figure 122c: Brunswick Wharf Power Station (above right). Control room in 1953

c. Turbine hall in 1987

Figure 122c: Brunswick Wharf Power Station Turbine hall in 1987