BHO

Plate 126: Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s.

Page 126

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Public Housing Erected Borough Council In The In The 1930s

a. Dunbar House, Tiller Road, completed 1932, rear elevation in the 1930s (p.449).

Figure 126d: Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s. Dunbar House, Tiller Road, completed 1932, rear elevation in the 1930s (p.449).

Demolished

b. Providence House, Emmett Street, on completion in 1935 (pp. 406–7).

Figure 126d: Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s. Providence House, Emmett Street, on completion in 1935 (pp. 406–7).

Demolished

c. Hammond House, Tiller Road, on completion in 1938 (pp. 448–9)

Figure 126d: Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s. Hammond House, Tiller Road, on completion in 1938 (pp. 448–9)

d. Constant House, Harrow Lane, built 1936–7, in 1991 (pp. 96–7)

Figure 126d: Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s. Constant House, Harrow Lane, built 1936–7, in 1991 (pp. 96–7)