Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. St Vincent Estate, aerial view from the south-east in 1986.
LCC, 1936–57 (pp. 407–8). Mostly demolished
b (right). Prefabs on the St John's Parish Area, Cubitt Town, in January 1946 (p. 39)
c (below). Permanent prefabricated housing, Nos 1–6 Cord Way in 1991.
Poplar Borough Council, 1945–6 (pp. 449–50)
d. Nos 85–99 (odd) Alpha Grove on completion in 1952.
Poplar Borough Council (p.446)