Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. The East India Company's Almshouse, Poplar High Street, view from south-west in 1798.
Front range (right) erected 1627-8, Edward Carter, surveyor (pp. 107-9). Demolished
b. The Church of St. Matthias (Poplar Chapel), view from the north-east in 1755.
Erected 1652–4 (pp. 98–104)
c. Broadway Chapel, Westminster, view from south-west in 1817.
Erected 1635–8 (p. 99). Demolished