BHO

Plate 131: Lansbury Estate, first phase, 1949-54

Page 131

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Lansbury Estate, First Phase, 1949–54

a. Trinity Methodist Mission (formerly Trinity Congregational Church), East India Dock Road, interior looking east in 1993.

Figure 131a:

Trinity Methodist Mission, East India Dock Road, interior in 1993.

Trinity Methodist Mission (formerly Trinity Congregational Church), East India Dock Road, interior looking east in 1993.

Cecil D. Handisyde and D. Rogers Stark, architects, 1950–1 (pp. 225–7)

b. SS Mary and Joseph's Roman Catholic Church, Upper North Street, in 1992.

Figure 131b:

SS Mary and Joseph R.C. Church, Upper North Street, in 1992.

SS Mary and Joseph's Roman Catholic Church, Upper North Street, in 1992.

Exterior from the north-east and interior looking west. Adrian Gilbert Scott, architect, 1951–4 (pp. 236–9)

c. SS Mary and Joseph's Roman Catholic Church, Upper North Street, in 1992.

Figure 131c:

SS Mary and Joseph R.C. Church, Upper North Street, in 1992.

SS Mary and Joseph's Roman Catholic Church, Upper North Street, in 1992.

Exterior from the north-east and interior looking west. Adrian Gilbert Scott, architect, 1951–4 (pp. 236–9)