BHO

Plate 149

Page 149

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. East India Docks, Nos 1, 2 and 3 (Cotton) Warehouses, North Quay, Export Dock, elevation, plan and roof section.

Figure 149a: East India Docks, Cotton Warehouse, 1815–16, plan, elevation and roof section. East India Docks, Nos 1, 2 and 3 (Cotton) Warehouses, North Quay, Export Dock, elevation, plan and roof section.

Ralph Walker, engineer, 1815–16 (p. 588). Demolished

b. East India Docks, section through the entrance lock by Ralph Walker, 1804. John Rennie and Ralph Walker, engineers (p. 584)

Figure 149b: East India Docks, section of entrance lock, 1804. East India Docks, section through the entrance lock by Ralph Walker, 1804. John Rennie and Ralph Walker, engineers (p. 584)

c. Orchard Wharf, Orchard Place, in the 1840s when in the occupation of Miller & Ravenhill, engineers (pp. 684–5)

Figure 149c: Orchard Wharf, Orchard Place, in the 1840s. Orchard Wharf, Orchard Place, in the 1840s when in the occupation of Miller & Ravenhill, engineers (pp. 684–5)