BHO

Plate 15: The Church of St Matthias

Page 15

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

The Church of St Matthias (pp. 98–107)

a. Interior looking east in 1976

Figure 15a: The Church of St Matthias, interior in 1976. Interior looking east in 1976

b. (left). Interior looking west in 1976

Figure 15b: The Church of St Matthias, interior in 1976. (left). Interior looking west in 1976

c. No. 115 Poplar High Street (former vicarage) in 1935.

Figure 15c: No. 115 Poplar High Street in 1935. No. 115 Poplar High Street (former vicarage) in 1935.

Erected 1801–2 (pp. 109–10)