BHO

Plate 150

Page 150

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

a. Views of Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799, looking southeast (left) and north-west (pp. 98–107)

Figure 150a:

Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799.

Views of Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799, looking southeast (left) and north-west (pp. 98–107)

b. Views of Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799, looking southeast (left) and north-west (pp. 98–107)

Figure 150b:

Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799.

Views of Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799, looking southeast (left) and north-west (pp. 98–107)

c. East India Dock Road, north side in the 1840s, showing (from left to right) Trinity Terrace, Trinity Chapel, No. 119, Wade's Terrace and the Sailor's Home (pp. 135–9).

Figure 150c:

East India Dock Road, north side in the 1840s.

East India Dock Road, north side in the 1840s, showing (from left to right) Trinity Terrace, Trinity Chapel, No. 119, Wade's Terrace and the Sailor's Home (pp. 135–9).

Mostly demolished

d. Sailors' Home, No. 133 East India Dock Road, erected 1839–41, in the 1840s (p. 139)

Figure 150d:

Sailors' Home, East India Dock Road, in the 1840s.

Sailors' Home, No. 133 East India Dock Road, erected 1839–41, in the 1840s (p. 139)