BHO

Plate 151

Page 151

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Nos 104–116 (even) Poplar High Street, right to left, in 1877 (pp. 83–4) No. 108 is the Spotted Dog Tavern.

Figure 151a:

Nos 104–116 Poplar High Street in 1877.

Nos 104–116 (even) Poplar High Street, right to left, in 1877 (pp. 83–4) No. 108 is the Spotted Dog Tavern.

All demolished

b. St Saviour's School, Northumberland (now Northumbria) Street, in 1865 (pp. 205–6).

Figure 151b:

St Saviour's Schools, Northumberland Street, in 1865.

St Saviour's School, Northumberland (now Northumbria) Street, in 1865 (pp. 205–6).

Demolished