BHO

Plate 17: Pennyfields

Page 17

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Pennyfields (pp. 111–13)

a. No. 38 in 1948 (p. 111).

Figure 17a: Pennyfields No. 38 in 1948 (p. 111).

Demolished

b. No. 41 in 1945 (p. 111).

Figure 17b: Pennyfields No. 41 in 1945 (p. 111).

Demolished

c. Nos. 55–63 (odd), left to right, in 1955.

Figure 17c: Pennyfields Nos. 55–63 (odd), left to right, in 1955.

Demolished