Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. (above left). Silver Lion Court, Pennyfields, looking north in c1930 (p. 112).
b. (above). Hanbury Place, Ming Street, looking towards Hanbury Buildings in 1939 (pp. 114–15).
c (above). Danish Church, Ming Street, in 1973.
John W. Morris, architect, 1873 (pp. 116–17). Demolished
d (right). Fire Station, West India Dock Road, in c1900.
Edward Cresy, architect, 1867–8 (pp. 117–18). Demolished