Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
East India Dock Road (pp. 120–70)
a. Looking east from George Green's School in c1904.
United Methodist Free Church, 1855, in centre (pp. 162–4). Nos 166–170 (even) to right (p. 162), and Poplar Station in distance to left (p. 167)
b. South side looking west from the corner with Poplar Bath Street in 1930.
United Methodist Free Church, 1855, in foreground (pp. 162–4), and Wesleyan Chapel, 1847–8, in distance (pp. 160–1)