BHO

Plate 20: East India Dock Road

Page 20

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

East India Dock Road

a. North side, west end, looking east wards, before 1914.

Figure 20c:

East India Dock Road

North side, west end, looking east wards, before 1914.

The Hippodrome Theatre, 1904–5, in foreground (p. 131)

b. Recreation Ground, looking south in c1890 (p. 160)

Figure 20c:

East India Dock Road

Recreation Ground, looking south in c1890 (p. 160)

c. Looking east in May 1897.

Figure 20c:

East India Dock Road

Looking east in May 1897.

Nos 57 and 59, built 1807–10, are to the left of the arch erected for the eightieth anniversary of the establishment of the parish (p. 128)