BHO

Plate 22: East India Dock Road, Churches

Page 22

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. St Stephen's from south-east in 1867.

Figure 22a:

East India Dock Road: Churches

St Stephen's from south-east in 1867.

F. & H. Francis, architects, 1865–6 (pp. 133–4)

b. (above). All Hallows looking north in c1880, and interior looking east in 1892.

Figure 22c:

East India Dock Road: Churches

(above). All Hallows looking north in c1880, and interior looking east in 1892.

Ewan Christian, architect, 1879–80 (pp. 152–3)

c (below). All Hallows looking north in c1880, and interior looking east in 1892.

Figure 22c:

East India Dock Road: Churches

(below). All Hallows looking north in c1880, and interior looking east in 1892.

Ewan Christian, architect, 1879–80 (pp. 152–3)