BHO

Plate 24: East India Dock Road

Page 24

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

East India Dock Road

a (left). George Green's School, exterior in 1929 and hall in 1971.

Figure 24a:

East India Dock Road

(left). George Green's School, exterior in 1929 and hall in 1971.

(Sir) John Sulman, architect, 1883–4 (pp. 141–2)

b. (right). Nos 210–212 (even), Electricity Showrooms and Offices, in 1940.

Figure 24d:

East India Dock Road

(right). Nos 210–212 (even), Electricity Showrooms and Offices, in 1940.

Rees Williams and A. E. Williams, architects, 1938–40 (pp.169–70). Demolished

c. (below), George Green's School, exterior in 1929 and hall in 1971.

Figure 24c:

East India Dock Road

(below), George Green's School, exterior in 1929 and hall in 1971.

(Sir) John Sulman, architect, 1883–4 (pp. 141–2)

d (right), Poplar Fire Station in 1987.

Figure 24d:

East India Dock Road

(right), Poplar Fire Station in 1987.

GLC Department of Architecture and Givie Design, 1967–70 (p. 164)