BHO

Plate 25: East India Dock Road

Page 25

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

East India Dock Road

a. Nos 299–301, Day Industrial School, in 1950 (pp. 146–7).

Figure 25a: East India Dock Road Nos 299–301, Day Industrial School, in 1950 (pp. 146–7).

Demolished

b. No. 52, London and County (now National Westminster) Bank in 1890.

Figure 25b: East India Dock Road No. 52, London and County (now National Westminster) Bank in 1890.

Zephaniah King, architect, 1885 (p. 153)

c. No. 154, Mission to Seamen Institute, now Pope John House (pp. 159–60).

Figure 25c: East India Dock Road No. 154, Mission to Seamen Institute, now Pope John House (pp. 159–60).

Hale Street front, 1893–4, in 1933 (left), and chaplain's house, 1898, in 1989

d. No. 154, Mission to Seamen Institute, now Pope John House (pp. 159–60).

Figure 25d: East India Dock Road No. 154, Mission to Seamen Institute, now Pope John House (pp. 159–60).

Hale Street front, 1893–4, in 1933 (left), and chaplain's house, 1898, in 1989