BHO

Plate 27: East India Dock Road

Page 27

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

East India Dock Road

a. No. 152 (The Manor House), north front in the 1890s (pp. 156–8).

Figure 27c:

East India Dock Road

No. 152 (The Manor House), north front in the 1890s (pp. 156–8).

Demolished

b (left), No. 152 (The Manor House), staircase in 1933 (pp. 157–8).

Figure 27c:

East India Dock Road

(left), No. 152 (The Manor House), staircase in 1933 (pp. 157–8).

Demolished

c. No. 153, built 1834, south front in 1950 (p. 140)

Figure 27c:

East India Dock Road

No. 153, built 1834, south front in 1950 (p. 140)