Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
East India Dock Road
a (left). No. 71, built 1821–2 (p.131).
b (above). Nos. 176 and 178, built about 1808, in c 1924 (p. 167).
c (below). Nos 235–243 (odd), left to right, built about 1845–8, in c1930 (p. 144)
d (right), Nos 21–41 (odd), left to right, built 1847–53, in c1954 (pp. 127–8).