Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
East India Dock Road
a. Nos 211–215 (odd), left to right, in 1993 (p. 144)
b. Nos 85 and 87 in 1948. John Morris & Sons, architects, c1855 (p. 133).
c. Nos. 14–50 (even), right to left, in 1987. Built between 1850 and 1860 (pp. 127–8)
d. Nos. 449–479 (odd), left to right, in 1912, G.T. Tribe, architect, 1885 (p. 151).