BHO

Plate 34

Page 34

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Cast-iron altar and parish safe, All Saints' Church (p. 178)

Figure 34a: Cast-iron altar, All Saints' Church. Cast-iron altar and parish safe, All Saints' Church (p. 178)

b. All Saints' Rectory, Newby Place, exterior in 1987 and hall in 1990.

Figure 34b: All Saints' Rectory, Newby Place, exterior in 1987 and hall in 1990. All Saints' Rectory, Newby Place, exterior in 1987 and hall in 1990.

Charles Hollis, architect, 1822–3 (p. 180)

c. Esther Hawes Almshouses, Bazely Street, courtyard in 1935 (pp. 187–8).

Figure 34d: Esther Hawes Almshouses, Bazely Street, in 1935 Esther Hawes Almshouses, Bazely Street, courtyard in 1935 (pp. 187–8).

Demolished

d. All Saints' Rectory, Newby Place, exterior in 1987 and hall in 1990.

Figure 34d: All Saints' Rectory, Newby Place, exterior in 1987 and hall in 1990. All Saints' Rectory, Newby Place, exterior in 1987 and hall in 1990.

Charles Hollis, architect, 1822–3 (p. 180)