Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a (above), Fire-engine House and Watch-house, Newby Place, in c1869 (p. 182).
Demolished for the Town Hall
b (above). Town Hall, Newby Place, in 1871.
A. & C. Harston, architects, 1870–1 (pp. 182–4). Demolished