Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Nos 121–133 (odd) Grundy Street, left to right, in December 1938 (p. 210).
b. The George Green Almshouses, Nos 14–26 (even) Upper North Street, erected c1849, in 1986 (pp. 206–7)
c. Poplar Poor Law Union's General Relief Offices and Dispensary, Upper North Street, in c1900.
W. A. Hills & Son, architects, 1894 (p. 202). Demolished