BHO

Plate 4: Poplar High Street

Page 4

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Poplar High Street

a. No. 68, Green Man Public House, in 1899 (p. 77).

Figure 4c: Poplar High Street No. 68, Green Man Public House, in 1899 (p. 77).

Demolished

b. Nos 190–196 (even), right to left, in 1928 (p. 87).

Figure 4b: Poplar High Street

Nos 190–192 were 'lately erected' in 1707.Demolished

c. Nos 13 (left) and 13A in c1890 (p. 61).

Figure 4c: Poplar High Street Nos 13 (left) and 13A in c1890 (p. 61).

Demolished