Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a (above left). George Baker & Sons' premises, Westferry Road, in 1987 (p. 398).
b (above). Nos 10–18 (even) Garford Street, right to left, in 1986.
John Rennie, architect, 1819 (pp, 402–3)
c. Providence Cottages, Emmett Street, in c1934 (p. 398).
d (right). Garford Street, west end, looking west in 1938 (p. 399).