BHO

Plate 44

Page 44

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Grieg House, No. 20 Garford Street, west front in 1988.

Figure 44a:

Grieg House, No. 20 Garford Street, in 1988.

Grieg House, No. 20 Garford Street, west front in 1988.

D. B. Niven and H.H. Wigglesworth, architects, 1902–3 (pp. 403–6)

b. St. Peter's Church, Garford Street, exterior from north-west in 1964 and interior looking east in 1969.

Figure 44b:

St Peter's Church, Garford Street, exterior in 1964 and interior in 1969.

St. Peter's Church, Garford Street, exterior from north-west in 1964 and interior looking east in 1969.

Ewan Christian, architect, 1882–4 (pp. 400–2). Demolished

c. St. Peter's Church, Garford Street, exterior from north-west in 1964 and interior looking east in 1969.

Figure 44c:

St Peter's Church, Garford Street, exterior in 1964 and interior in 1969.

St. Peter's Church, Garford Street, exterior from north-west in 1964 and interior looking east in 1969.

Ewan Christian, architect, 1882–4 (pp. 400–2). Demolished