Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
West India Dock
a. R and S Cut-Wood Sheds, Dye Wood Yard, south side of Limehouse Basin, looking east in 1902 (p. 306).
b. Nos 1–5 Teak Sheds on the East Quay of the Junction Dock, looking west in 1898 (pp. 306–7).