Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
West India Docks
a. Open double-floor staging erected on the North Quay of the Import Dock in 1895 (p. 300).
b. No. 4 Export Shed, North Quay, Export Dock, looking north-west in 1912.
T. Morris, engineer, 1806 or 1809 (p. 308). Demolished
c. M Shed-Warehouse, South Quay, South Dock, built 1965–7, looking north in 1967 (pp. 299–300).