Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
West India Docks
a. No. 5 Warehouse, North Quay, Import Dock, looking north-east in 1935.
G. Gwilt & Son, architects, 1802–3 (pp. 255, 290). Demolished
b. Round House.
G. Gwilt & Son, architects, 1804–5 (p. 312)
c. Hibbert Gate, 1803, looking east before 1912 (p. 311).
d. Former Customs Office, West India Dock Road, 1807–9, under demolition in 1959 (pp. 315–17)
e. Statue of Robert Milligan in 1899.
Richard Westmacott, sculptor, 1809 (p. 311). Demolished